Yes that is a tip! We forget to stop and enjoy ourselves way too easily. I am an entrepreneur and the reason why is because I love it. I thoroughly enjoy creating things. I could spend hours at a white board with a pen, beer and good music while brainstorming ideas with my partner. Many of my friends think that is crazy but I genuinely enjoy it. Business is my hobby. I have the most fun during the creative process. I do not stop to analyze the market or create a logistics plan. I simply let the ideas and thoughts flow freely, enjoying every minute of it. As business owners it is so easy to get caught up in the daily activities of running an organization without stopping to do what we enjoy the most. Taking that time is so vital to us personally and to the success of our organization. When we feel alive and excited we infuse that energy into those around us. When we aren’t having fun and start dragging we drag others down. While counterintuitive to a driver, get it done mentality we must remember that if productivity and results are our aim having fun should be incorporated into our business on a regular basis. This is a reminder to me and you to stop, relax, smile and take the time to enjoy yourself.
- #USAirways #bad service again - three families no one together #fly #Delta 1 week ago
- Two Budgets; Two Visions digitaljournal.com/article/346365 via @digitaljournal 2 months ago
- Why Does Ray Lewis Have "Psalms 91" Written On His Undershirt? slate.com/blogs/the_slat… via @slate 3 months ago
- I hate OHare 3 months ago
- Food at Fort Lauderdale Airport wp.me/p34Lzz-5 via @wordpressdotcom 4 months ago
Blogs I Follow
I am an entrepreneur, a creator, a dreamer and a visionary. I enjoying seeing things for what they can be vs. what they are. Starting businesses is more than my career, it is my hobby. In conversation and meetings I look for opportunities and ways to improve things believing that innovation is a key to success.