Yes that is a tip! We forget to stop and enjoy ourselves way too easily. I am an entrepreneur and the reason why is because I love it. I thoroughly enjoy creating things. I could spend hours at a white board with a pen, beer and good music while brainstorming ideas with my partner. Many of my friends think that is crazy but I genuinely enjoy it. Business is my hobby. I have the most fun during the creative process. I do not stop to analyze the market or create a logistics plan. I simply let the ideas and thoughts flow freely, enjoying every minute of it. As business owners it is so easy to get caught up in the daily activities of running an organization without stopping to do what we enjoy the most. Taking that time is so vital to us personally and to the success of our organization. When we feel alive and excited we infuse that energy into those around us. When we aren’t having fun and start dragging we drag others down. While counterintuitive to a driver, get it done mentality we must remember that if productivity and results are our aim having fun should be incorporated into our business on a regular basis. This is a reminder to me and you to stop, relax, smile and take the time to enjoy yourself.
- RT @aurosan: I love how every Republican debate is a petulant race to who can be the most regressive. These guys are such an embarrassment.… 2 months ago
- Don Quinn takes an honest look at America - Morpheus Magazine thisismorpheus.com/2016/01/don-qu… 4 months ago
- @ConnorFranta If you want to know why young people should get involved in this #presidentialelection watch the video kickstarter.com/projects/15630… 4 months ago
- RT @JBLite: "Every 2 weeks, #PresObama gives a speech where he wants to restrict guns." True, usually right after a mass shooting. #Republ… 4 months ago
- #republicandebate always #goodentertainment but #nosolutions 4 months ago
Blogs I Follow
I am an entrepreneur, a creator, a dreamer and a visionary. I enjoying seeing things for what they can be vs. what they are. Starting businesses is more than my career, it is my hobby. In conversation and meetings I look for opportunities and ways to improve things believing that innovation is a key to success.